Filament Size: 1.75mm
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm/0.3mm/0.4mm/0.5mm
Material: Brass Silver Plating
1 x Brass 3D Printer Extruder Nozzle
- Feature: Filament Size: 1.75mm. Nozzle Size: 0.2mm/0.3mm/0.4mm/0.5mm.
- Material: Brass Silver Plating. Color: Silver.
- Package included: 1 x Brass 3D Printer Extruder Nozzle
Visit The Website For More Information…
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type :0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Output Diameter: 0.4mm
Compatible: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS printer, works with Anet A8.
Specification of Extruder Tube:
Type : Nozzle Throat
Compatibility : 3D Printer
Outer Thread : M6
Nozzle Throat Outer Diameter:7mm
Nozzle Throat Inner Diameter:4mm
Teflon Pipe Inner Diameter : 2mm
Length : 30mm
Filament Diameter : 1.75mm
Material : Stainless Steel
Specification of Aluminum Heater Block:
Net Weight: 6g/pcs
Inner hole for install screw: M6 and M3 (heat pipe and thermocouple)
5 x MK8-0.4mm Brass Nozzle
5 x M6*30MM Extruder 1.75mm Tube
5 x MK8 Aluminum Heater Block
- [Throat Tube] – Outer Thread – M6; Inner Diameter – 2mm; Length – 30mm; Filament Diameter – 1.75mm; Material – Stainless Steel.
- [Nozzle] – 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head: Color – Golden; Material – copper (brass); Size – 5*13mm; Input Diameter: 1.75mm; Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
- [MK8 Aluminum Heater Block] – Dimensions: 20*20*10mm(L*W*H); Material: Aluminum.
- [Compatibility] – Suitable for Makerbot printer
- [Combine Pack] – 5pcs 30MM Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube + 5pcs 0.4mm Brass Extruder Nozzle Print Head + 5pcs Aluminum Heater Block
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The MakerBot Replicator mini+ is engineered and tested for simple, accessible, and reliable desktop 3D printing. Print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume. Combined with makerbot’s guided Wireless setup and connected workflow tools, the Replicator mini+ makes desktop 3D printing streamlined, portable, and simple-to-integrate. To ensure higher performance, the MakerBot Replicator mini+ features improved filament routing, a redesigned z-stage, a refined gantry, a 28 percent bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. Optimized to print with makerbot’s PLA filament, it also includes all the standard features for ease of use and accessibility from the previous model.
- Print bigger models up to 4″ by 5″ by 5″-28 percent larger than the MakerBot Replicator mini
- 10 percent faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator mini compact 3D printer
- The redesigned z-stage and refined gantry improve precision and reliability through stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- With the new grip surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. No more Blue tape. The built Plate is also factory-level so the printer is ready to go Right out of the box
- Please note that Amazon is the only authorized seller of MakerBot products on Amazon.com. Products purchased from third parties on Amazon.com may not be factory new and are not covered by any MakerBot warranty.
Click Here For More Information
1. Each needle has a label that marks the diameter of it. To make it easier to clean up, you can use a small diameter needle first and then use a needle with the right diameter;
2. Don’t use the needle to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200℃(392℉). You can twist the needle to make it easier to clean up;
3. After replace the nozzle, you’d better recalibrate the distance between nozzle and plate to ensure the quality of print parts;
total length: 70mm/2.76in;
Needle length: 40mm/1.57in;
Handle length: 30mm/1.19in
5. Sharp parts, please keep away from children.
- Compatibility: Matches all 3D print extruder nozzles offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap, etc.
- Quantity and size: 5PCS in total, 1 pieces per specification, diameter specifications 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.35mm 0.4mm 0.5mm
- Widely used: It can be used to accurately measure the diameter of nozzle holes. You can precision clean all of small size nozzles and other small parts by the tool kit, such as the feed gear. You can also use 0.5mm needle to clean holes in larger diameter
- Material: SUS304 stainless steel, it’s flexible and doesn’t break easily. It comes with a handle, so you can easily twist it in during use
- Durability: It can be used heaps of times, because of SUS304 stainless steel material. It will neither rust nor be broken, no matter how it is used
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
1. After replace the nozzle, Please recalibrate the distance between nozzle and build plate to ensure the quality of print parts
2. Don’t use the needle to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200℃(392℉). You can twist the needle to make it easier to clean up
Specification of nozzle:
Compatibility: 1.75mm PLA or ABS E3D V5/V6 3D printer;
Output diameter: 0.3mm*1PCS, 0.4mm*3PCS, 0.5mm*1PCS;
Input diameter: 1.75mm;
Specification of throat:
Compatibility: 1.75mm PLA or ABS E3D V6 3D printer;
Filament diameter: 1.75mm;
Size: upper thread M6, lower thread M7;
Material: Stainless steel and PTFE
Specification of needle:
Compatibility: All type 3D printer;
Size: 0.3mm*1PCS, 0.4mm*1PCS, 0.5mm*1PCS;
Material: stainless steel SUS304
Package include: Total: 10PCS
Brass nozzle print head:
Stainless steel throat: 2PCS;
Cleaning needle of nozzle:
- Compatibility: Compatible with 1.75mm PLA or ABS E3D V6 makerbot printer;
- Package Include: Brass nozzle print head 5PCS(0.3MM*1PCS, 0.4MM*3PCS, 0.5MM*1PCS); Stainless steel throat 2PCS; Cleaning needle of nozzle 3PCS(0.3MM*1PCS, 0.4MM*1PCS, 0.5MM*1PCS);
- Advantage: Cleaning needle of nozzle is stainless steel needle, not drill bits, it is flexibility and elasticity, not easy to be broken. It’s length is long enough, you can clean nozzle deeper. You can also use it to clean any other parts, such as the feed gear;
- Various specifications: Nozzles are 3 different specifications, they are all Compatible with 1.75mm Input Diameter. You can try different effects;
- Attention: Small parts, please keep away from children.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…