SIQUK 3D Printer Tool Kit
Nozzle throat: material: stainless steel, outer thread: M6, outer diameter: 7mm, inner diameter: 4mm, inner teflon pipe diameter: 2mm, length: 30mm, filament diameter: 1.75mm.
Brass nozzles: input diameter: 1.75mm, output diameter: 0.4mm, size: 5*13mm, material: brass, color: golden.
PTFE teflon tube: outside diameter: 4mm, inside diameter: 2mm, length: 2m, material: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene)，density: 2.15-2.20g/cm³, heat resistance, up to 260℃, color: White.
Cleaning Needles Drill Bit: material: stainless steel; bit diameter: 0.4mm.
Compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer, work well with Anet A8.
Note: these 3D printer heads are small parts, please keep them away from children to avoid swallow risk.
10 x 3D Printer extruder brass nozzle
5 x 3D Printer nozzle throat
5 x cleaning Needles drill bits
1 x 2M PTFE teflon tube(2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD)
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Direct Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours
- Brass nozzle- 10pcs 3D printer Brass nozzle; output diameter: 0.4mm; input diameter: 1.75mm; material: brass; color: golden
- Cleaning Needles Drill Bit- 5pcs cleaning needles drill bits; material: stainless steel; bit diameter: 0.4mm
- PTFE Teflon Tube- length: 2m; material: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene);outside diameter: 4mm; inside diameter: 2mm; density: 2.15-2.20g/cm³
- Nozzle throat- 5pcs 3D Printer nozzle throat; material: stainless steel; inner diameter: 4mm; inner teflon pipe diameter: 2mm; filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Applicability and compatibility- A total of 21 pcs kit suitable for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
Click Here For More Information
►This Kit NOT Include Motor.
►Suitable For Remote and Short distance
►Extruder Compatible with TEVO, Anet A8, Prusa i3, And any FDM 3D Printer conversion to bowden
►Support: 1.75mm Filament
►1 x WINSINN Bowden MK8 Upgrade Kit (All Accessories show as Picture 2)
►We offer the best products and services, if there has any problems, you can tell us anytime. Thank you:))
- This Kit NOT Include Motor.
- This Bowden Extruder can replace MK8 Extruder
- Suitable For Remote and Short distance
- For 1.75mm Filament
- Made by WINSINN
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Buy in bulk and save! Repkord V-LINE+ (PLUS) is the latest enhancement of our value line in a continual effort to get you the best quality for the lowest cost! New improved formulation offers superior prints and better resilience to drying out. Spooled on a high impact clear ABS spool for a difference you can really see! In addition, this new line of spool is compatible with the stock spool mounts on the latest versions of the Makerbot Mini, Replicator Gen 5 and the Replicator +. MiniMaker Packs are a perfect way to get a variety of color as at an affordable cost. PLA is a great choice for everyday 3D printing projects. It’s ideal filament for printers that don’t have a heated bed due since it’s not subject to warping the way ABS can. Get quality prints at an affordable cost. MiniMaker spools are great for 3D Pens too! Vacuum sealed with desiccant in a resealable bag to keep your filament dry when it’s not in use.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D printer filament vacuum sealed in re-sealable bag with desiccant
- Bulk value 3 pack of 250g / 1/2 LB Spools in Red, Green & Blue, roughly 250ft of filament per spool
- 1.75mm filament diameter +/- .05mm tolerance
- Extrusion temperature: 190c-210c
- Spool dimensions: 6″ diameter, 1.5″ traverse, 2″ arbor hole, 3.5″ barrel
Click Here For More Information
Compatible nozzle(Optional): For Makerbot, for Ultimaker, for MK8, for E3D/ E3DV6 Weight:12g Signal line: 1m/39.37inch
Auto Leveling Parameters Description:
X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is
deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling module 1 x 1 meter signal line
Note: Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45degrees!!!
- EASY TO BE USED:Easy to be used. Can be applied to different types of 3D printers. The default trigger distance is 0.1mm
- HIGH PRECISION:High precision, leveling repeatability can be ± 0.05mm
- THE AVERAGE SERVICE LIFE:The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
- COMPATIBLE :Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
- GOOD ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY:Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc
Visit The Website For More Information…