Among those forces, additive manufacturing — or 3D Printing — may be the most disruptive. I saw it first-hand at GE – one of the world's largest …
- Item Type:Motor
Welcome to CCTREE 3D Products.Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm
Bronze PLA is PLA plastic mixed and filled with real bronze. The resulting filament imparts the look and feel of bronze giving the printed part a sculpted bronze finish look. The finished part will look laser sintered. The filament prints just like normal PLA, so it is very easy to print and environmentally friendly.
Frequently asked questions:
1) Filaments do not extrude properly?
A: Check the running extruder temperature is match with the temperature of the filament extrusion needed. If not, keep trying to set a appropriate temperature.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Sealing the filament in a dry storage can effectively prevent it brittle and crack cased by absorbing moisture from the air for a long term.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check the spool is installed correctly.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, Metal Bronze Filled Filament
- Spool Size:diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm
- Metal Bronze Filled Filament 3D Printing Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Print Temperature: 200 – 250°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with Makerbot,UP,Afinia,Leapfrog Creatr, Builder,Reprap,Felix, Ultimaker and any other FDM 3D printers
- Feed smoothly
- Silky shinny surface with silk luster
- No polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish.