Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer Fully Assembled with Heated Build Plate and Auto Calibration for ABS PLA w/ Micro SD From the #1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report) Empower your children’s creativity, or your own, with the lowest-priced professional quality 3D Printer in the world. With a steel frame wrapped in black anodized aluminum shell and 50 micron layer resolution, you can see and feel right away that this is no toy. The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different materials. Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling. Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box. Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse. Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier, allowing you to tailor your 3D printing experience to your personal tastes. Features: • 50 micron layer resolution • Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card • Up to 150mm/sec print speed • 180 ~ 260°C extruder nozzle temperature range • 50 ~ 100°C build plate temperature range • ø110 x 120 mm build area • Compatible with Windows® and Mac® OS X® What’s in the box • 1x 3D printer • 1x Filament holder • 1x Plastic scraper • 1x USB
- Auto Calibration: The delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling.
- Fully Assembled: The MP Mini Delta 3d Printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- Durable: The steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse.
- Open Source: The print bed and extrusion nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures, allowing you to print with different filament types from any manufacturer. Additionally, it has the ability to use open source software, such as Cura or Repetier.
- Professional Quality Prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless Wi-Fi® or physical USB connection, or offline with a microSDTM card
Click Here For More Information
1.Size (LxHxW): 6 x 2.3 x 3.1 cm/ 2.5″ x 0.9″ x 1.2″
Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24VDC recommended)
2. Connect Power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
3. Connect Hotbed to heated wire, please note the anode and cathode.
4. Connect digital control signal to Gnd, D8.
5. Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+
6. Choose one signal group to connect.
7. If you don’t know how to install, please contact us or find the related link in youtube, thanks
Please kindly note:
Pay attention to polarity
Only can choose 3 or 4 signal group
2 x 3d printer heated bed power module;
2 x connection cable for input signal
- Function and Use: control hot bed, print head heating, compact appearance, compact design, more powerful heat dissipation, to solve the problem of excessive heat bed power, current load problem;
- Extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more, can use digital signal of 5-24v to control;
- This module under normal cooling, measured I (Max) = 30A can Stable long-term work during use, so we suggest the current should not exceed 30A.
- Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS Mosfet to bed, can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control;
- After-sale Guarantee: Each one will be done functional test before shipment, so anyone receives a defective one please don’t feel hesitate to email us before leave negative review and feedback, we will give you support within 24 hours.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Background is made of 3M adhesive , easily stick on the heat bed platform
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips（at least 3 clips)
2. Torn off 3M tape on back and stick it on heatbed.
- It perfect compatible with Select Mini 3D Printer V2
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPU) filaments
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D printing is the way of the future. Embrace it with the compact and reliable Maylan Mini Desktop 3D Printer. The all-metal case helps reduce vibration, keeping print jobs consistent and smooth.
- Malyan M100 Mini Desktop 3D Printer, By Foxsmart, The Best Small Format 3D Printer, With All Metal Housing
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Overview: SainSmart and Reality recently unveiled a “Mini” version of its highly popular CR-10 DIY 3D printer kit. The Mini is essentially a scaled down version of the CR-10 with some changes: Resume print function. Resume the printing after power failure. Print volume is smaller, but still one of the biggest print volume in entry level 3D printers. Optimized wiring. Cabling with quick-release connectors. More favorable price. Resume printing, which would give you an amazing experience of 3D printing. In the daily lives, you maybe feel irritating and terrible when power failure suddenly, at that time, you are printing an important 3D printing model, when power again, you have to print a new model from beginning. But if you own CR-10 Mini, the terrible experience would not happen any more. Specification: Model: CR-10Mini Printing Size: 11.8″ x 8.66″ x 11.8″ Printing Accuracy : 0.1mm Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm (can be replaced to 0.3/0.2mm) Printing Speed: Normal:80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s Materials: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU,Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc. Software Support: Cura, Simplify3D, Repeater-host Format STL,OBJ,Amf Printing Method: SD card(offline), contact to the PC(online) Body Structure: Imported V-slot aluminum bearing Operating System : Linux, Windows, OSX Machine Size: 490x420x500mm Net Weight: 7.5KG Package Weight: 10KG Package List: 1x CR-10Mini 3D Printer.
- [Fast Installation] CR-10 comes in three pre-assembled parts and takes only 10 minutes to install. All wires are clearly labelled and aviation grade fast connectors allow easy adjustments.
- [STEM Education] A perfect present for any teenagers and adults who are interested in Engineering. The fun building experience makes an excellent course on electronics, mechanical engineering and 3D Printing.
- [Heated Build Plate] Improves the quality of each print and prevents warping for easier print removal. Supports all filament types, including ABS, PLA, Wood, and the trending flexible TPU filaments.
- Continuously prints for 200+ hours. [Offline and Resume Printing] You can print offline via supplied SD card without any connections to computers. The resume printing, a feature only available in SainSmart CR-10, can continue an interrupted printing after power outage.
- [Trusted Vendor] SainSmart is an established Maker hardware provider and a frequent Maker Faire exhibitor. We provide 6-month manufacturer warranty on all parts. Buy with confidence.
Click Here For More Information