The intelligent controller includes an SD card reader, rotary encoders and a 20-character × 4 line LCD display. You can easily connect it to your RAMPS 1.4 board using “smart adapter” included.
This panel connect your RAMPS 1.4, you do not need your computer, your SD card intelligent controller power supply. All further operations, such as calibration, the axis movement can be done only with a rotary encoder intelligent controller. 3D design print without a computer, just use the G code design stored on the SD card.
1x LCD 2004 Smart Controller
1x Smart Adapter
2x FC Cable
- Popular RepRap 3D Printer LCD Controller and SD Card Reader
- Included adapter for RAMPS 1.4 board
- Fully supported by Marlin firmware
- With Smart LCD Controller you can print 3D designs without USB connection to your computer
Visit The Website For More Information…
HICTOP CR-10S 3D Printer Filament Monitor Prusa I3 Upgrade Dual Z axis T Screw Rods 300x300x400mm
The difference bettwen CR-10 and CR-10S is CR-10S upgraded with dual Z axies leading screw rod which make printing quality better and more stable.
Another upgrading is CR-10S mainboard with filament monitor function, this function can detect when filament is running out or not.
Printing Size： 300*300*400mm
Layer thickness: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
Nozzle temp: 250 degree
Extruder temperature: PLA: 210
Hot bed temperature: PLA: 50
Printing Speed：Normal: 80mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s
Working condition temp: 10-30℃, Humidity:20-50%
Nozzle: 0.4mm, 0.3mm, 0.2mm
Extruder quantity: 1
Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings
Nozzle Diameter：Standard 0.4mm
Printing Method: SD card(off-line), contact to the PC(online)
LCD screen: 3 inch LCD screen with aircraft knob
Power supply: input: 110-240V output: 12V/30a
Hot bed: 4mm aluminum alloy platform, 3mm special tempered glass
Operating Software：CURA、Repetier-Host simplify 3D
Software supporting: PROE, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc.
Cura language: English
Interface language: English
Format : STL, G-Code
Operating System: Linux, Windows, OSX
High accuracy bearings and quality parts, it makes the printer much more stable and quiet when printing.
Product Size: 490*600*615mm
Package Size: 540*640*310 mm
Net Weight: 11kg
Gross Weight: 15kg
*HICTOP 3D printer DIY kits (including build plate and tempered glass)
*Dual Z axis
*Spare screws and Wrench kits
*Assembly instructions and user manual.
*SD card 1pcs (the user manual is in SD card)
*0.2kg PLA Filament
- UPGRADE: CR-10S updated with dual Z axies leading screw rod which make printing quality better and more stable, with different mainboard and firmware from CR-10.
- RESUME PRINTS: CR-10S has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- FILAMENT MONITOR: CR-10S mainboard with filament alarming function, this function can detective if filament is running out or not.
- PRINTING SIZE: Prints max size of 300X300X400mm. No longer will you be limited to small models.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Delivery with three sets, just need about 10 minutes to assemble well.
Click Here For More Information
– Wear-resistant copper sets added in both the inlet and outlet to effectively extend the product life. Wiring: Connect the module to the M-sensor port on the motherboard.
– Used for Lerdge board: When there is material in, the green light in the module keeps lighting. when the material is exhausted, the green light goes off,and the motherboard executes the pause command operation, after the replacement of the material, can continue to print.
– Used with other motherboards: The material detection module uses the level transition detection method.
– When with material in, the detection level signal should be high, and when no material, the material port level signal goes low.
– When the system detects a determined transition from high to low level, it will regard it as the material exhausted, then the board executes the pause command operation, and after the replacement of the material, it will continue to print.
– Board size: 38*30*13mm/1.50*1.18*0.51inch
1 Piece Material detection module with cable.
- Wear-resistant copper sets added in both the inlet and outlet to effectively extend the product life. Wiring: Connect the module to the M-sensor port on the motherboard.
- Used for Lerdge board: When there is material in, the green light in the module keeps lighting. when the material is exhausted, the green light goes off,and the motherboard executes the pause command operation, after the replacement of the material, can continue to print.
- Used with other motherboards: The material detection module uses the level transition detection method.
- When with material in, the detection level signal should be high, and when no material, the material port level signal goes low.
- When the system detects a determined transition from high to low level, it will regard it as the material exhausted, then the board executes the pause command operation, and after the replacement of the material, it will continue to print.
Visit The Website For More Information…
DIY 3D printer kit design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. No matter you are Professional, Maker, Designer, or Hobbyist etc.，you can assemble your own personal 3D printer by your own hands and create something unique by yourself
Excellent Quality Performance: LCD screen to display; ustomized good quality extruder;4 stars lead screw brass nut & high import lead rod; high quality step motors(without interruption for 1000 work hours);updated main board, more function support; high quality power supply; free 3D filament and spool holder along with the 3D printer package.
Worry Free Customer Service: Buy with confidence. we have professional technical engineer to solve the problems you may face when using the 3D printers.
Auto leveling Standard
All assembly units
All assembly tools
All assembly datasheet (document, picture)
8G SD Card
1 x Masking paper
Free 1 Rolls Filaments
Filaments color : Random color, PLA or ABS net weight 0.25kg/roll
Structure: Acrylic Framework
Power Shupply: 110/220V 20A
Output: 12V 20A 240W
Off-line Print: Support
XY Axis speed : 3000mm/min
Printing Speed: 40-120mm/s
Layer Thickness :0.1mm~0.4mm
LED Screen: support
Z Axis speed:200mm/min
Hotbed Temp: 110
Extruder Temp: 170~275
Printing Size: 220x220x240mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Machine Size: 500x400x230mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
Z Axis Accurancy: 0.004mm
Nozzle size : 0.4mm
Note: install video in SD card, if you have any problem or any special request please contact us first
- Self-leveling, self-cleaning, tetherless printing, and an integrated power supply make powerful 3D printing easy
- A large build volume of 220 mm x 220 mm x 240 mm enables large prints, or many small prints at once
- High accuracy printing Operating to easy Support auto level ans off-line print
- SUPPORT SEVERAL FILAMENTS: Prints PLA and higher temperature ABS, TPU,WOOD,PVA, Nylon,PVA and PP. Print many filaments and not just PLA.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The design of Pxmalion Ant Mini is compact and simple. Those ball linear motion guides ensure the positioning accuracy. The stout sheet steel case enables the stability. Featured with small size, ease of use, good print precision, this 3D printer is proper to be used in a wide range of industries.
● High precision screws for Z motion
● Pxmalion MKS-Mini-II mother board
● Nozzle assembly with efficient cooling
a. 0.4 mm brass nozzle, aperture reamed to no more than ±0.01mm tolerance, smooth extrusion is guaranteed.
b. Ball bearing cooling fan, much better than the ones with slide bearing in terms of performance and service life, enables stable nozzle temperature (max.245°C), evenness of plastic.
c. The nozzle is design with channels to guide the wind to achieve quick cooling result to ensure a favorable printing environmen.
● 3:1 ratio CNC cut gears to drive the extruder
a. Less torque required to push the filament than other designs
b. Tough, light components of engineering plastic
● Stepper motors customized for Pxmalion
● 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy high efficiency heating print bed
● Elaborately designed mechanical components
a. The structural components are all machined metal
b. Brass nut for the driving screw, low friction, high wear-resistance and long service life
– Machine Dimension: 8″DIAx13″H
– Build Volume: 4″x5.3″x4.7″
– Build Accuracy: 0.1mm
– Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
– Printing Speed: 0-120mm/s
– Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.2mm
– Printing Material: 1.75mm PLA
– AC Input: 7A, 50Hz- 60Hz, 120W
– Net Weight: 15.4lbs
1 x Pxmalion Ant Mini 3D Printer
1 x Epoxy platform top
1 x Power cable
1 x Glue
1 x SD card
1 x SD card reader
1 x Tool Kits
The Ant Mini has an open frame, with no window or door in front; the build area is 4 by 5.3 by 4.7 inches with smooth print quality.
Hi-Effecient Cooling Nozzle
0.4mm brass nozzle with aperture reamed to no more than ±0.01mm tolerance for smooth extrusion guarantee.
The 2 ball screws for Z motion are driven by 1 motor, the uninterrupted synchronization of them is promised.
Sophisticatedly Constructed Coupler
Made with 4A01 silicon aluminum alloy, the coupler to connect the motor and screw can be resistant to operating environment in high temperature. Every flexible component is proven to be used with ease in forceful vibration condition to against unexpected load or impact.
Easy to Use
PxmalionPrint is compatible with many mainstream systems in the market. You can use various colored PLA filaments to print your design.
Click Here For More Information