What can I make with 101Hero 3D Printer? Just about anything! 101Hero can create single or multi-part 3D objects for endless creative possibilities including: 3D shapes and 3D models Toys, gifts, jewellery, pendants and ornaments Decorative art and fridge magnets Personalised everyday objects (iPhone cases, pens, and more!) Accessories for Lego and other popular toys Robotics and Chess pieces Useful household solutions Arts and crafts Replacement machine components Classroom and lab pieces. Everyone is a Maker We designed 101Hero to be easy for anyone to use. It’s a great way to inspire creativity and curiosity in children at home or in the classroom. Use it to make toys, gifts, art and useful solutions for the home. Using the 101Hero Consumer Version (CV) simply download designs from our website onto a memory card and create directly using only the printer. With the CV version anyone can 3D print in minutes. 101Hero Grows with You From simple downloadable projects to fully custom 3D models the 101Hero can grow with you as your journey of creativity progresses. Our Designer & Developer Version (DV) is USB connectable and can be used with any Windows, Mac, or Linux based computer and supports open-source software such as Slic3r or Cura for advanced users. Simply load the 101Hero setting file and generate a custom G-code file for the printer. 101Hero 3D Printer Working Video (move down) For those who are interested to see a demonstration of a printing project from start to finish we have included this long form video. It’s a chance to see the 101Hero in action from the first press of the button to the end result.
- Using the Consumer Version (CV) 3D printing is as easy as inserting an SD card with a design file on it and pressing a button. Your creation begins to print.
- No connection to computer is needed, simply plug the 101Hero into a power source, insert memory card and go!
- The 101Hero includes custom color filament and set-up is simple. You will be 3D printing in minutes.
- Download 3D designs from the 101Hero website or create your own. You are limited only by your imagination.
- 101Hero’s small, lightweight size makes it perfect for the home, classroom or business.
Click Here For More Information
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers. 6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220℃（374-428℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 330m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（68-122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ♥Material: PLA – Color: Green – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool.
- ♥PLA Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (356°F – 410°F),PLA fialment can be processed at 185 degrees.
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle PLA, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Pxmalion ABS 3D filaments are available in 16 colors: black/ blue/ green/ purple/ red/ silver/ white/ yellow/ clear/ orange/ hot pink/ rosy brown/ bronze metal/ gold/ dark orchid/ skiny.
ABS is less brittle and more ductile. It is best used for making durable parts that need to twist and higher temperatures. It can also be post-processed with acetone to provide a glossy finish. When 3D printing with ABS filament, a heated printing surface is recommended, as ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
Specifics and Printing Conditions
– Material: ABS
– Color: Black
– Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm
– Net Weight: 1kg
– Length: 370 m
– Printing Temperature: 230°C-260°C
– Recommended Printing Temp: 230°C-245°C
– Recommended Printing Speed: 40-90 mm/s
– Heated Bed: 80°C-100°C
– Highly Compatible with universal 3D printers which use 1.75mm ABS filaments:
FDM printer, MakerBot, RepRap, UP plus, MP select mini, afinia, Prusa, Anet A8, XYZprinting, BigBox, CubePRO, CEL, E3D, Robo 3D, etc.
– Also work well with 3D pens which take 1.75mm filaments.
Note: Pxmalion ABS filaments have been vacuumed sealed with desiccant to ensure the best printing performance.
- Material: ABS, Color: Black, Net Weight: 1KG(2.2LB), No bubbles, Dust and Dirt Free;
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 200°C-230°C(392°F-446°F); Printing Speed: 40-90mm/s; Heated bed at 80°C – 100°C highly recommended;
- Good Thoughness; Thickness 1.75mm; Diameter tolerance: +/-0.03mm, the stability control is highly assured;
- Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion Customized Package Box with user-friendly opening;
- Compatible with most 3D printers; Shrinkage during cooling, enclosed chamber recommended to control cooling speed.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
I’m an entrepreneur and I want to create my next venture in the 3D printing world.
I have a couple of questions for you:
1. What’s your most painful problem related to 3D printing right now?
2. If you had a magic wand, how would you solve it?
Feel free to tell me about everything related to the 3D printing process from the very beginning when you didn’t have any 3D printer to now where everything is installed and running.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Why Choose Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
* This 3D printer filament displays less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed (vary slightly from printers).
* This 3D printer filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic, and the printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
* This 3D printer filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
What’s Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
* 1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
* 374 – 428 Fahrenheit / 190 – 220 Celsius Printing TEMP
* 40 -100 mm/s Print Speed
* No Need Platform TEMP (Vary Slightly From Printers)
* 100% Zero-Bubble
* 360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Quick Start Guide for Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
The first layer is the most important part of any print, and there are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
* You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
* You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
* You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to Store Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament
* Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
* Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
* Keep away from heat.
* Recommended storage temperature: -68 to 122 Fahrenheit / -20 to 50 Celsius
Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: PLA is useful in a broad range of printing applications, has the advantage of low-odor and low-warp, and usually does not require a heated bed. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, Worksteel 3D printer filament has adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, and our 1.75 mm PLA filament is not brittle during a 3D printing job.
- +/-0.02MM TOLERANCE: Worksteel PLA 3D printer filament is produced with more precise specification and has a tolerance of +/- 0.02 mm. Regardless of the 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all printers on the market are configured to run with our Worksteel PLA 3D printing filament.
- VACUUMED PACKED: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, that’s why Worksteel 3D printer filament made by us is vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- COMPLIANT & CERTIFIED: Our 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. This 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer great 3D printer filament and best customer service, backed by Worksteel 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 2-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Visit The Website For More Information…