Perfect little kit to clean your 3D printer nozzle so you can get back to printing in no time!
Unlike Other 3D Printer Cleaning Tool Kits, Amizu Offers:
â–¸ More Value – Includes a set of 13! 12 Needles and 1 Premium Tweezer
â–¸ Works on many nozzles – Needles are sized to fit many 3D printer nozzles!
â–¸ Easy to use – Just take out the needle, grab it with the tweezer and unclog the nozzle.
â–¸ Convenient Storage Container – Stay nice and organized with our included plastic container.
â–¸ Multiple Uses – Use it for the nozzles or other hard to reach printer parts.
â–¸ Superb Customer Service – We truly care for our customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and we will do everything in our power to ensure your full satisfaction!
Ideal for all 3D printer models, just have the correct 0.4mm nozzle size
Backed by Our Full Guarantee & Superb Customer Service, So Add to Cart Now to start printing again!
- MORE VALUE: Includes 12 – 0.4mm needles and 1 premium tweezer
- WORKS ON MANY NOZZLES: Needles are sized to fit many 3D printer nozzles.
- EASY TO USE: Just take out the needle, grab it with the tweezer and unclog the nozzle.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE CONTAINER: Stay nice and organized with our included plastic container.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Amizu products are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
SIQUK 22 Pieces 3D Printer Nozzles MK8 Nozzle 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm Extruder Print Head with Free Storage Box for 3D Printer Makerbot Creality CR-10
Output diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm
Input diameter: 1.75 mm
Screw thread: M6
Quantity: 22 pcs
Attention: Small accessories, please keep away from children.
2 x 0.2 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.3 mm 3D printer nozzles
10 x 0.4 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.5 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.6 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 0.8 mm 3D printer nozzles
2 x 1.0 mm 3D printer nozzles
1 x Plastic box
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- Package include: totally 22 pcs MK8 nozzles in 7 sizes, 2 x 0.2mm, 2 x 0.3mm, 10 x 0.4mm, 2 x 0.5mm, 2 x 0.6mm, 2 x 0.8mm, 2 x 1.0mm
- Parameter: input diameter 1.75mm; output diameter 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm; out thread: M6
- Applicability and compatibility: fit for 3D Printer Makerbot Creality CR-10, MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- Premium material: the 3D printer nozzles are made of high quality brass material, sturdy and durable, connect with M6 out thread, easy to install
- Attention: small accessories, please keep away from children
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
No more burnt fingers for me!
This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
——– Feedback by buyer
This is High-precision extruder nozzle produce by CNC.
High quality brass with M6 thread, compliant with all M6 thread 3D printer.
Special tools make you change extruder nozzle FAST, SAFE and EASY.
NOTICE: This spanner only for E3D heat blocks -(16*16mm & 20*16mm), it will not work with MK8 block (20*20mm)
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 80-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don’t touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don\’t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
0.2mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.3mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.4mm extruder nozzle * 2pcs
0.5mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.6mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
0.8mm extruder nozzle * 1pc
Simple spanner * 1pc
3 in 1 screwdriver(1 Handle with 2 Heads) * 1pc
- No more burnt fingers for you! This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
- Multi-size High-precision extruder nozzle: 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm
- Compliant all M6 thread 3D printer: The nozzles used M6 thread, same as MK8 MK7 UM2 CR10 etc.
- Special tools: special spanner and multi-function screwdriver can help you adjustment 3D Printer and change extruder nozzle more easy!
- Note: Screwdriver maybe rust, but No effect on use. Spanner only fit for E3D heat block (20*16mm and 16*16mm)
Click Here For More Information
Modeling Technologyï¼šFDM (Fused Deposition Modelingï¼‰
Max Traveling Speedï¼š180mm/s
Inputï¼šAC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Outputï¼šDC 24V 15A 360W
Working Modeï¼šOnline or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperatureï¼š255â„ƒ
Max Hot bed Temperatureï¼š110â„ƒ
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Ender 3 Upgraded Version: This Ender-3X comes with a tempered glass, which makes models are easier removed. It also makes the hot bed more flat.
- Advanced Technology: MK-10 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable. Five more free nozzles included.
- Easy and Quick Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Resume Print: Ender 3X has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical support.
Click Here For More Information
Compatible nozzle(Optional): For Makerbot, for Ultimaker, for MK8, for E3D/ E3DV6 Weight:12gÂ Signal line: 1m/39.37inch
Auto Leveling Parameters Description:
X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is
deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling moduleÂ 1 x 1 meter signal line
Note: Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45degrees!!!
- EASY TO BE USED:Easy to be used. Can be applied to different types of 3D printers. The default trigger distance is 0.1mm
- HIGH PRECISION:High precision, leveling repeatability can be Â± 0.05mm
- THE AVERAGE SERVICE LIFE:The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
- COMPATIBLE :Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
- GOOD ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY:Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc
Visit The Website For More Information…