Style: 3D printing supplies
Welcome to sunlu,
we are specializing in the production of printers, printer supplies, a company printing pen, our printer consumables can do the deviation of +/- 0.02MM. Do not plug, printing needs floor heating, can achieve 0 bubbles. Make your work more beautiful and delicate! Don’t wait, quickly let your imagination into kind, share to more people together to enjoy!
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. SUNLU 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. SUNLU 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. SUNLU 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240℃（428-464℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 ℃（176-248℉）
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 400m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（-68 to 122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ABS 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1KG (approx. 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS is suitable to 3D Print functional parts, like spare parts for machines or objects that are exposed to high temperatures like sunlight or hot water.
- ABS has a glossy appearance. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can also be smoothed with Acetone. ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures.
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE: Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius. Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the ABS filament is from 220 to 240 Celsius. Please print on a heated surface when using ABS filament as your prints will be deformed if you don’t.
- If you are new to 3D printing, SUNLU ABS Filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from Virgin Grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• PLA (Polylactic Acid) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
• Net Weight: 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 170°C – 230°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
• Package Includes: 1x 3D Filament roll with spool.
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Thermoplastic Polylactic Acid (PLA – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Click Here For More Information
We Believe You Should Love Your Filament Not Just Tolerate It!
Our Evaluation Process – We researched and tested filament before partnering with the right manufacturer so you receive filament that is consistent, high quality and backed by excellent customer service.
What We Test – we look at 3 areas when evaluating filament
1. Ovality and Diameter – We use a dual head laser micrometer to simultaneously test the X and Y axis of the filament to determine the roundness and diameter consistancy with high accuracy. The laster micrometer we use has the following stats: Resolution of 0.0002mm, repeatability of +/- 0.0008mm, and Linearity (@100 Scans per second) of +/- 0.0013mm 2. Color Opacity – Next, we compare the filament to the color it was intended to reproduce by using the Pantone Color Matching System (PMS), and how consistently it stays true to that color. 3. Chemistry and Print Quality – We also test the filament’s capacity to produce a high quality print by us printing with it and seeing the results ourselves firsthand
Our 90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee To You – If for any reason, or no reason at all, you are not completely satisfied we insist you send it back via our 90-day Pro-rated Money Back Guarantee. What ever portion you haven’t used can be sent back for a pro-rated refund.
Our Excellent Customer Service – We don’t hide from our customers. If you have any questions or problems you can email or call us directly via our 800 number and we will respond within 1 business day. Our office hours are M-F 8am to 5pm ET.
- 1.75mm ABS made with strict controls to match Pantone color number system for vivid, consistent colors
- Tight tolerance controlled standards for diameter (+/- 0.0079mm = 1 Std. Deviation) and roundness (+/- 0.0141mm = 1 Std. Deviation)
- 1kg (2.2 pounds) if filament on Spool, sealed in bag with desiccate
- Spool Dimensions: 7.875″ Diameter x 2.75″ wide x 3.75 Inner Diameter with a 2.0″ spool hub diameter
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 220°C – 260°C (428°F – 500°F) and does not require a heated print bed
Check Out Our Website For Details…
A big part of owning a 3D printer is printing random toys and useless trinkets for display on our desks at work or in our home. It is a love-hate relationship hobby between printing in PLA versus trickier filaments like ABS, PETG, and nylon. Embrace the 3D printing lifestyle by wearing this funny shirt at the next maker faire or local 3D printing meetup. This t-shirt makes a great gift for 3D printing hobbyists, DIY-ers, engineers, and fans of open source additive manufacturing.
- 3D Printing I PRINT PLASTIC CRAP. A big part of owning a 3D printer is printing random toys and useless trinkets. It is a love-hate relationship hobby between printing in PLA versus trickier filaments like ABS, PETG, and nylon.
- Embrace the 3D printing lifestyle by wearing this funny shirt at the next maker faire or local 3D printing meetup. This t-shirt makes a great gift for 3D printing hobbyists, DIY-ers, engineers, and fans of open source additive manufacturing.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Visit The Website For More Information…
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm Net Weight:1000g Recommended Printing Temp: 195 – 230 °C Recommended Printing Speed: 30 – 90 mm/s Heated Bed:0 ~ 80 °C
- Color Chang Filament
- From Orange to Yellow
- Color Chang Temperature: about 31°C
Check Out Our Website For Details…