3*3D Print Removal Tools
Directions for Use:
♥To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, approximately half way between the tip of the blade and the handle.
♥Next, use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Tilting or twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
♥If you cannot get the blade under the print to start, bring the left edge of the tool against a right-side corner of the print and twist the handle clockwise. Repeat until the corner lifts up enough to allow the blade to start getting under the print.
♥If the print is firmly stuck to the print bed, try pushing the tool so that the handle is closer to the print. This brings the thicker part of the blade (closest to the handle) under the object and acts as a wedge to help pry the part up. Wiggle the blade loose and repeat.
♥If the print is stuck too firmly to remove with the tool, you may need to slightly increase your starting nozzle elevation. The idea is to have the print stick firmly to the bed during printing, but still be removed with the tool.
- ✅3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the print bed.
- ✅Set of 3 tools, rigid, functional, various sizes, various shapes, various purposes
- ✅Rounded edge is safer and less likely to tear print bed tape.
- ✅Excellent flexible flat top, stainless steel, break resistance.
- ✅Stainless steel with sturdy wood handle for superior control.