Package included: 5 x Spatula Palette Knife.
- Stainless steel blades with wood handles.
- Painting knives oil color painting set are perfect for all types of paint mix media art supplies artist supplies palette for oil painting is safe to use with oil acrylic water paint. Five pallete knives painting knives set with different blade shapes and sizes
- Five different blade shapes for working.
- Works well with all 3D printer models that use ABS or PLA filament
- Any question,pls feel free to contact us.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Features : – Set of 6 3d printer tools:various sizes, various shapes, various purposes. – High quality stainless steel blades with sturdy wooden handle. Specifications: Size: 6 various sizes Material: High quality stainless steel with wooden handle Package includes: 6 X 3D Print Removal Tools
- Enhanced version: it includes 6 sizes. Assorted shapes and styles for a variety of techniques.
- Effective：This 3D Print Removal Tool works simply and effectively.
- Durable: High quality stainless steel blades with sturdy wooden handle.
- Versatile: it also very useful for removing stickers and scraping the small amounts of filament you tend to get stuck on the bed from not having a level bed, and it helped remove the painters tape residue left from the tape.
- Necessary:A great product for a 3D printer.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Save you all the hassle from the crappy plastic scrapper your printer came with!
They are great tool to go with your 3D printer — the long, flexible blade is rounded, making it safer for kids, effective with large printed items, and minimizes damage to the printing surface.
The different shapes makes it easier because of part variations.
stainless steel blade with wood handle
0.088 pounds/knife Package included:
5 x Spatula Palette Knife
- A Good addition to your 3D printer equipment. They make easier and safer to take out printed pieces out of the printer table, reducing risk of damaging the piece.
- Useful – it also doubles as great cleaning tool for scraping off glue and various debris (with the aide of liquids like water and/or alcohol).
- Five pallete knives painting knives set with different blade shapes and sizes, which can exchange use and slide flexibly under big parts and save your time.
- Works well for PEI and PLA prints.
- Make sure to keep it laid flat when removing prints from your platform.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
3D Printing Pen for Kids,Uvital® Innovative 3D Drawing Doodle Pen with LCD Screen and Model Making Arts and Crafts for Drawing Doodling Painting with PLA Material and USB Power Supply(Black)
The Uvital 3D Pen is a handy tool that we have created especially for teenagers:
Using the Uvital 3D Pen include motor skills,spatial thinking, creativity and imagination, hard work,planning and organization, attention to details, and hand-eye coordination.In addition, you can expose your kids to 3D printing from an early age, opening the door to his/her curiosity for new tools and technologies, which will come in handy when they move towards higher education.And while they are being creative, they also develop new skills and abilities.
Use:3D pen,DIY drawing
Supplies type:ABS / PLA
Adjustable heating temperature range : PLA(185-195℃), ABS(210-220℃)
Speed of extrusion:adjustable 1-4 fill
Power supply:DC 5V/2A
1 x 3D Pen(Black)
1 x Power Adapter
1 X Pen cap
3 x 2M PLA Printing Filament(Random Color)
1 x User manual
1.This equipment is suitable for children over 8-years-old and adult using.Children need to be used under the guardianship of adult;
2.The nib and its near part of this equipment is high temperature dangerous area,the highest emperature can reach 230℃,therefore no any hand touching or touch other objects by the nib.
- SAFE FOR KIDS AND ADULTS: CE ROHS FCC Certified,designed with no hot parts completely safe for kids aged 8+. Pen nozzle and plastic can safely be touched with no burn risks. LCD display can directly show the information like supplies type, speed, temperture and safe warning. Aviation ceramic nozzle material make it safer while using
- SMART OPERATION: Two materials choices,support shift between PLA and ABS.Support dual-mode for feeding,Hold the “Forward” button to feed continuously and release to stop feeding, or double press the “Forward”button to feed continuously and press again to stop feeding.1-4 file adjustable discharging speed.Long press “Return” button for 2 seconds to return the supplies automatically. AC/DC adapter 5V 2A.It can be driven by standard power bank. No need AC/DC adapter, just plug the device in
- INCREDIBLE IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY: Uvital 3D Pen will let your children to have a lot of fun as they get the chance to explore their creativity. And while they are being creative, they also develop new skills and abilities. Some of the skills your child can develop using the Uvital 3D Pen motor skills, DIY, spatial thinking, creativity and imagination, hard work, planning and organization, attention to details, and hand-eye coordination
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: The 3D Printing Pen is made with environment friendly plastic,both PLA and ABS printing filament fits to this pen
- UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR CHILDREN: 1 YEAR WARRANTY, promptly reply for any questions in 10 hours. 30 days free return/replacement. Easy to use for kids and has enough features to keep them happy for a long time. As long as kids operate the pen under proper supervision, things won’t go wrong.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Weight:0.12kg Material: Stainless steel with wooden handle Color: Brown A great tool for your 3D printer-Stiff, flexible,rigid,functional,effective with 5 pieces, this set of tool minimizes damage to the printing surface.At the same time, the thicker neck is useful for removing rafts and for trimming off supports Directions for Use To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, approximately half way between the tip of the blade and the handle. Next, use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Tilting or twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print. When tilting the blade, twist the handle counter-clockwise if you’re working from the right side of the print. (If you are left-handed and starting from the left, twist the tool clockwise) If you cannot get the blade under the print to start, bring the left edge of the tool against a right-side corner of the print and twist the handle clockwise. Repeat until the corner lifts up enough to allow the blade to start getting under the print If the print is firmly stuck to the print bed, try pushing the tool so that the handle is closer to the print. This brings the thicker part of the blade (closest to the handle) under the object and acts as a wedge to help pry the part up. Wiggle the blade loose and repeat If the print is stuck too firmly to remove with the tool, you may need to slightly increase your starting nozzle elevation. The idea is to have the print stick firmly to the bed during printing, but still be removed with the tool
- Enhanced version pack of 5: it includes 5 sizes.you can choose a suitble one to help with prying out printed items.
- Thicker neck,not bent easily:It needs to be just a bit stiffer to loosen a stubborn print,but it doesn’t damaged any of your projects your my printer bed by using it.
- Fantastic and versatile:Although it’s marketed as a 3D print removal tool,it also very useful for removing stickers and scraping the small amounts of filament you tend to get stuck on the bed from not having a level bed, and it helped remove the painters tape residue left from the tape.Works very well to remove freshly printed parts
- Durable and stiff: Note that this isn’t made for prying the print off the bed like you would use a putty knife. It’s more for sliding under the print and unsticking as you go, or perhaps slipping the middle under the print and “sawing” the print off. It’s thin and flimsy which lets it get under the print, but not TOO flimsy – it’s also thick enough to be durable, assuming you aren’t prying. Prying would definitely ruin this tool.This tool is that much better than trying to use something else
- Flexible and effective:This 3D Print Removal Tool Works super well,A must have for a 3D printer. It’s great for getting prints off your print surface without damaging their bases.it is very simple and extremely effective. Seems to be very well constructed and the blade is flexible but doesn’t get bent up easily;it has a very flat top which makes removing models really easy.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…