This study covers the world outlook for 3D printers, materials, and parts across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved. This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for 3D printers, materials, and parts. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world’s regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business.
Temperature resistance: HT-NTC100K (no need to change the firmware, directly replace the old thermistor)
Feeding type: remote feeding
Heater power: 50W
Type of pipe: straight through throat
Heater voltage: 12V
Line length: 1M
Product weight: just the sensor 36g, with 1M heater 65g
Note: This product is with the high temperature line but the hotend itself is through throat, with Teflon inside, so the temperature can not exceed 260 degrees, otherwise it will cause Teflon melt and get clogged!
Hotend+Fan stents+Cooling fan+1M Heater&Thermistor
- Compared to the ordinary aluminum in the market, it adopts high-purity aviation aluminum, is more durable.
- Great texture. Hotend surface is with oxidation scrub, and the black paint texture makes it more upscale.
- Processed by CNC machine, pay attention to the details of each process to ensure the processing accuracy, and every part is highly joined.
- Improved installation makes the hotend can be dismantled in case of clogged, solve the problem, and extend service life. At the same time, it can be modularly replaced and assembled.
- Straight through throat, the filament can be direct access to the nozzle, makes the feeding more smoothly to reduce clogging (the maximum temperature should not be over 260 °. )
The German company has sought to adopt SLM’s metal 3D printing technology to target a number of automotive applications. Typically, it is the smaller, more complex, and less cost-sensitive components, like the water adapters for the Audi W12 engine, which are produced on-demand by Audi with an SLM 280 machine, that are most suitable to be additively manufactured.
Audi has been utilising metal additive manufacturing for special application areas, able to manufacture sizable components on the 280 x 280 x 365 mm3 build space. Thanks to the machines’ powerful 700W lasers build times are reduced, enhancing productivity while maintaining quality. It is enabling Audi to manufacture on-demand, supplying spare parts as and when they are needed, rather than producing them in advance and putting them into storage. Simplifying logistics and warehousing, implementing an on-demand production approach brings both economical and sustainability benefits, in addition to the rapid prototyping and greater creative freedom 3D printing technology is renowned for.
“The new constructive freedoms provided by this technology are especially interesting,” Harald Eibisch, in the Technology Development Department at AUDI AG, said. “Components for prototypes and spare parts requested extremely rarely are better suited for SLM processes than conventional manufacturing procedures thanks to the benefits of free geometric design. The load capacity of the components is comparable with parts manufactured using traditional methods.”
“According to a rule of thumb, a component is suitable for 3D printing when it is smaller, complex and not very cost-sensitive,” added Ruben Heid, from the Technology Development Department at Audi AG. “The additive process provides us with plenty of leeway, for example, if a component is to handle additional functions such as cooling or current. The new procedure also provides benefits in weight reduction.”
The water adapter of the W12 engine, SLM and Audi say, is a fine example of 3D printing setting no limits in terms of loads. They have seen no direct disadvantage in the material properties, and even highly stressed parts, such as pistons, can be printed. Because material is applied layer by layer, the microstructure can be specifically influenced via which the mechanical properties differ significantly from conventionally produced components.
Item: Plastic injection parts for Prusa i3 improve printer
Material: ABS (more wear-resisting, stable, accurate, easier to install)
Injection ABS part For prusa i3 type 3d printer X axle
Screw material: Copper
Screw size: M5
- M5/M8 copper screws included to instead of steel ones
- ABS injection parts, more steady
100% Brand new and Premium Professional Grade MACTISICAL 3D Printer Hot End Assembled Extruder Kits Hictop Parts Accessory .
Type: Assembled Extruder Kits
The kits include: 1 pc Aluminum Heater Block, 1 pc 1.75MM Tube and 1 pc 0.4MM Brass Extruder Nozzle (extra 4pcs for spare)
Pre-wired thermistor to the updated heater block
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Output diameter: 0.4mm
Type: Nozzle Throat
Compatibility: 3D Printer
Outer Thread: M6
Nozzle Throat Outer Diameter: 7mm
Nozzle Throat Inner Diameter: 4mm
Teflon Pipe Inner Diameter: 2mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Extruder Brass Nozzle
Input Diameter: 1.75mm
Output Diameter: 0.4mm
Material: copper (brass)
1 x Assembled Extruder Kits
4 x 3D Printer Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head (0.4mm)
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children
- ★ WELL MADE- New material with superior quality stainless throat, heater cartridge and High-grade Aluminum block for best connectivity and long life.
- ★ PRECISION MATCHING – Chamfer design, much easier for feeding; Sandblastng surface & anodic oxidation treatment.
- ★ EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP – Capable of printing high temperature melting plastics such as polycarbonate and nylon.
- ★ MULTIFUNCTION – Hotend can be used for both: direct feed and bowden applications. Good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials.
- ★ MEET YOUR NEEDS – The item is a 3D printer extruder which saves 35% more power, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS printer.