1. After replace the nozzle, Please recalibrate the distance between nozzle and build plate to ensure the quality of print parts;
2. Don’t use the needle to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200℃(392℉).You can twist the needle to make it easier to clean up;
3. Sharp parts, please keep away from children.
Specification of nozzle:
Compatibility: MK10 hotend M7 thread aluminum heater block;
Output diameter: 0.4mm;
Input diameter: 1.75mm/3mm;
Specification of drill bit:
Compatibility: 0.4mm nozzle;
Size: 0.4mm*1PCS, 0.35mm*1PCS;
Material: Stainless steel SUS304.
Brass nozzle: 5 pieces;
Nozzle cleaning drill bit: 2 pieces.
- Brass material advantage: The heat conductivity of brass is 7 times as high as that of stainless steel. MK10 hotend structure only allows filament to have little contact with the nozzle. The material of the nozzle must be brass to ensure filament’s temperature is the same as the thermistor, so it make the melt plastic more smooth. But the heat conductivity of stainless steel is so poor, it is unscientific and irrational used on MK10 nozzle.
- Compatibility: Fit with MK10 hotend M7 thread aluminum heater block, such as FlashForge Creator Pro, FlashForge Creator X, FlashForge Dreamer, Dremel Idea, Builder PowerSpec 3D, Pro PowerSpec 3D X, Wanhao Duplicator 4S, Wanhao Duplicator 4X, Wanhao i3, etc.
- Quantity and specification: M7 thread 0.4mm nozzle 5 pieces. 0.4mm Nozzle cleaning drill bit 2 pieces. For detailed dimensions, please refer to the drawings in the upper left.
- Material: Nozzle is brass. Nozzle cleaning drill bit is stainless steel SUS304.
- Durability: Nozzle cleaning drill bit can be used heaps of times, because of SUS304 stainless steel material. It will neither rust nor be broken, no matter how it is used.You only need one to solve all the same size nozzles blockage problems.