Specifics and Printing Conditions
Color: True Grey
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
Net Weight: 750g
Recommended Printing Temp: 195 – 230 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 40 – 90 mm/s
Heated Bed: Not required but can be used (up to 60 °C)
All PolyPlus PLA filaments have been properly dried before packaging and shipping. It is recommended that the filament, when not used, be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance.
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- A 1.75 mm PLA based filament compatible with Makerbot, FlashForge，Monoprice，XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other desktop 3D printers
- PolyPlus PLA is compliance with RoSH,REACH,PAHs and produced exclusively using NatureWorks’Ingeo PLA resin
- Polymaker patented Jam-Free technology which dramatically improves the heat stability of PLA filament by raising the softening temperature, ensuring a jam-free 3D printing experience.
- Works well with all common printing surfaces such as the blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, BuildTak, etc. No heated bed or 3D printer chamber required but can be used (up to 60°C)
- On line support: any questions or problems please leave us a message. A Polymaker engineer will get back to you within 24 hours. Polymaker has worldwide distribution centers located in Europe and North America. All Polymaker filaments are researched, developed and manufactured in house at Polymaker’s Headquarters in China.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Samples in the box
PolyPlus PLA 1.75mm ± 0.05mm 45g X 1
PolyMax PLA 1.75mm ± 0.05mm 45g X 1
PolySmooth 1.75mm ± 0.05mm 45g X 1
PolyFlex 1.75mm ± 0.05mm 45g X 1
PolyWood 1.75mm ± 0.05mm 45g X 1
Printing Temp: 195 – 230 C, Printing Speed: 40 – 90 mm/s, Heated Build Plate: Not Required
Printing Temp: 190 – 220 C, Printing Speed: 40 – 90 mm/s, Heated Build Plate: Not Required
Printing Temp: 210 – 230 C, Printing Speed: 40 – 90 mm/s, Heated Build Plate: Up to 70 C
Printing Temp: 220 – 235 C, Printing Speed: 30 – 90 mm/s, Heated Build Plate: Not Required
Printing Temp: 200 – 235 C, Printing Speed: 30 – 60 mm/s, Heated Build Plate: Not Required
Polymaker is a 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials,additive manufacturing technologies,and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers
- PolyPlus is a premium PLA filamemnt designed for desktop 3D printer. It is produced with Polymaker’s patented Jam-Free technology ensuring the filament is plug & play straight out of the box
- PolyMax is a PLA filament with excellent mechanical properties and printing quality. It has an impact resistance nine times higher than regular PLA, and better overall mechanical porperties than ABS
- PolySmooth 3D printer filament is 100% compatible with existing filament based 3D printers. It is formulated by Polymaker’s experienced engineers to offer excellent printing quality, balanced mechanical properties, and most importantly, the “smoothability”
- PolyFlex 3D printer filament is a highly flexible yet easy to print TPU filament. Featuring good elasticity and a large strain-to-failure, PolyFlex opens up a completely new realm of possibility
- PolyWood 3D printer filament is a light weight wood mimic PLA filament that contains no actural wood, ensuring a clean and Jam-Free printing experience
Click Here For More Information