Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type:0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Specification of Extruder Tube:
Nozzle Throat Outer Diameter:7mm
Nozzle Throat Inner Diameter:4mm
Specification of Heater Blocks Hotend:
15 piece/set ( 1.75mm Teflon Throat Tubex5pcs,nozzle 0.4mmx5pcs,Heater Blocks Heating Hotendx5pcs)
- Pack of 5 x 3D Printer Extruder Hotend 30mm Length 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube( for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer) and 5 x 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head.
- Nozzle Throat: Outer Thread – M6; Inner Diameter – 2mm; Length – 30mm; Filament Diameter – 1.75mm; Material – Stainless Steel.
- 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head: Color – Golden; Material – copper (brass); Size – 5*13mm; Input Diameter: 1.75mm; Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D Printer
- Quanlity:15pcs/lot (5 piece 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube,5 piece 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head,5 piece Heater Blocks Hotend)
Visit The Website For More Information…
EAONE 18 Pcs 3D Printer Nozzles M6 Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head (2*0.2mm+2*0.3mm+6*0.4mm+2*0.5mm+2*0.6mm+2*0.8mm+2*1.0mm) for MK8 Makerbot
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type: Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Input diameter: 1.75mm
Output diameter: 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.6mm 0.8mm 1.0mm
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children
2x 0.2mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.3mm Nozzle Print Head
6x 0.4mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.5mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.6mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 0.8mm Nozzle Print Head
2x 1.0mm Nozzle Print Head
- Package include: 18 pieces M6 3D Printer nozzles for MK8 Makerbot, 2 x 0.2mm, 2 x 0.3mm, 6 x 0.4mm, 2 x 0.5mm, 2 x 0.6mm, 2 x 0.8mm, 2 x 1.0mm
- Diameter: input diameter: 1.75mm; output diameter: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm pla abs printer
- Material: brass
- Installation: external M6 thread connection
Click Here For More Information
AUSTOR 3D Printer Tool Kit
Nozzle throat: outer thread: M6; outer diameter: 6mm; inner diameter: 4mm; teflon pipe inner diameter: 2mm; length: 22.5mm; filament diameter: 1.75mm; material: stainless steel.
Brass nozzle: output diameter: 0.4mm; input diameter: 1.75mm; size: 5*13mm; material: brass; color: golden.
PTFE teflon tube: material: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene); density: 2.15-2.20g/cm3; heat resistance: up to 260℃; outside diameter: 4mm; inside diameter: 2mm; color: white; length: 2m.
Cleaning drill kit: bit diameter: 0.4mm; bit length: 8mm; length of shank: 20mm; handle material: silicone.
Compatible with all 1.75mm E3D V6 Makerbot 3D printer.
NOTE: small parts, please keep away from baby child.
6 x 3D Printer nozzle throat
6 x 3D Printer extruder brass nozzle
1 x 2M PTFE teflon tube(2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD)
3 x cleaning drill bits
Austor Direct Customer Service Team is dedicated to offering our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All Austor products supply 45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24hours.
- Package include: 6pcs 3D Printer nozzle throats + 6pcs nozzle print heads + 2M PTFE teflon tube(2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD) + 3pcs cleaning drill bits
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm E3D V6 Makerbot 3D printer
- Nozzle throat: material: stainless steel; outer thread: M6; inner diameter: 2mm; length: 22.5mm; filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Extruder brass nozzle: material: copper(brass); size: 5*13mm; output diameter: 0.4mm; input diameter: 1.75mm; color: golden
- PTFE teflon tube: material: PTFE(Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene); length: 2m; outside diameter: 4mm; inside diameter: 2mm; density: 2.15-2.20g/cm3
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates TotalPack 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D PLA filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D PLA filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK PLA 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 180°C -210°C (356°F -410°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium PLA filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
Resume print after power off: Yes
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 15 minutes to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Patent Technology : MK-10 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- Safety protected Power supply, Only need 5 minutes for hotbed to reach 110℃
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical support
Click Here For More Information