Welcome to TotalPack 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates TotalPack 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
- UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE MOST RELIABLE 3D FILAMENT!-While other cheaply-made 3D printing filaments are hard to work with, require a heated print bed and smell funny, the TOTALPACK 3D PLA filament is here to make 3D printing not only easier, but also more fun! Even if you’rea 3D printing newbie, you can easily use our premium filament to take your creations to a whole other level!
- THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY FILAMENT THAT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE!-You don’t have to be a 3D printing master in order to use our low-warp and odourless 1.75mm/diameter 3D printer filament. The easy-to-print material is ideal for 3D printing beginners, hobbyists, weekend DIYers as well as professionals thanks to its versatility and strength! Plus, its affordable price will offer you a bigger bang for your buck!
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STANDARD 3D PRINTERS!-What separates the TOTALPACK 1.75mm 3D PLA filament is its unparalleled versatility. You can use it with almost all 3D printers, both commercial and professional, including AirWolf, BigBox, CraftBot, MakerBot, XYZ Da Vinci, FlashForge, Ultimaker, E3D, OrdBot, Prusa, Robo 3D, CEL, CubePro and many many more!
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY, LOW-WARP FILAMENT FOR EVERY 3D HOBBYIST!-Unlike other 3D printing filaments, the TOTALPACK PLA 1.75mm filament is made from renewable sources, which makes it more eco-friendly, while to lack of warping will make using it a breeze. Plus, the dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02mm will enhance its precision. Finally, it require less energy, since the recommended nozzle temperature is 180°C -210°C (356°F -410°F)!
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK!-When it comes to your satisfaction, we don’t like to settle. That’s why we proudly back our premium PLA filament with our unconditional money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re not 100% thrilled with our filament’s performance, we promise to buy itback from you at full price. No questions asked!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Package Include: 3D Printer Spatula Tools x 2 3D printer nozzles drill x 10 Pcs ( 0.4MM )
- Printer Removal Accessories tools, Clogged Extruder Nozzles Unclogging Drill Cleaner (10 pack)
- 3D Printing Tools: They are great tool to go with your 3D printer — the long, flexible blade is rounded, making it safer for kids, effective with large printed items, and minimizes damage to the printing surface.
- 3D Printing Tools: The different shapes makes it easier because of part variations.
- 3D Printing Tools:Material: stainless steel blade with wood handle
- Kit includes: 10pcs 3D Printer Nozzles Drill ( 0.4MM ), 3D Printing Tools ( 2pcs)
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Our precision 3D print utility tool Collection has all 3 of our popular 3D Print Utility Tools:
3D Printing Utility Tool #1 – Blade / Angled Spatula Combo
3D Printing Utility Tool #2 – Pick and Precision Blade for Support Removal in Hidden and otherwise Tight Areas …
3D Printing Utility Tool #3 A sharpened stainless steel “shovel” end, (9.6mm) one end and a narrow ((6.2mm) shovel end on the other, This tool is designed to cut and pry support material from 3D prints and a precision print removal tool.
Also sold individually
3D Printing Utility Tool #1 – Blade / Angled Spatula Combo Search ASIN B075H345VK
3D Printing Utility Tool #2 – Pick and Precision Blade for Support Removal in Hidden and otherwise Tight Areas Search ASIN B075G2KXRS
3D Printing Utility Tool #3 – End Sharpened Wide Blade / Narrow Tapered Blade Combination -Cut and Pry Support from 3D Prints Search ASIN B075G3R4HD
- 3 Great general Utility Tools for 3D Printers and 3D Model Clean-up – three tools designed to remove & clean up 3D Prints
- Our 3 most popular tools #1 – Blade / Angled Spatula Combo, :#2 – Pick/ Precision Blade Combo. #3 – End Sharpened Wide Blade / Narrow Tapered Blade Combo
- Precision made stainless steel ends with comfortable stained and polished wooden handle.
- Strong, Durable, High Quality tools!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Combining 3D printing through extrusion-based direct ink writing and an alloying and dealloying process, researchers were able to engineer the …
This kit has everything to make 3D printing easy and the printed results spectacular. For the hobbyiest, maker and pro alike, you can’t go wrong with this deluxe 40 piece tool kit with handy storage and carry tote.
The set includes:
– Our 3D print removal System – 3 tools that work together to gently lift even the most difficult and fragile prints from the print bed without damage to either the print or the printer bed. (search B079PMKZ5V)
– Our precision 3 piece 3D print utility tool set with its own case. 3 Tools designed by AMX3d to make support removel easy. These tools will make quick work of any large scale support removal.(search B079ZYZZ7Z)
– Our 17 piece hobby knife set & 3″ x 5″ self healing cutting pad makes it easy and safe to trim the finished models with precision. Set your model on the cutting pad to protect your furniture and ensure the knife blades stay sharp. Also included is a set of 10 replacement knife blades.
– Our mini file, for smoothing any rough edges, even in hard to reach spots.
– Our 5″ long, comfort grip 3D print clean up tweezers – perfect for removing excess plastic from 3D prints and cleaning up the hot end. Made out of stainless steel for strength and durability, they come to a precision point to grip even small imperfections. (Search B01CKEAJDG )
– Our 5″ needle nose jewelry pliers… great for 3D Print cleanup. If the most important tool for cleaning up prints are needle nose pliers, these are the pliers you want to have. Made of high carbon steel and treated with a nickle-iron alloy. Instead of the blunt points found on most pliers, there come to a fine, precision end. (Search B01CKEAKIU)
– Our large washable 3D printing glue stick. Its large size (almost an inch in diameter) makes coating the print bed easy. What made us feature this particular glue stick for 3D printing is not only how it aids first layer adhesion but how it puts a mirror like shine on the bottom of your print. (Search B01CYX
- If you have a 3D Printer or are thinking of buying one – these are the tools you need to make your prints look like those on the 3D Printer Box.
- 40 Essential tools from 3 of our most popular 3D printing tool kits for all 3D Printing Professionals, Hobbyists, Schools and Libraries with 3D printers and Makers
- Everything needed to print, maintain and clean up 3D Models in one convenient kit
- This kit has everything to make 3D printing easy and the printed results spectacular.
- The best 3D Prints start with the best tools!
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…