3D printers are used for a lot these days –jewelry, coasters, prosthetic limbs and more. The technology first coming on to the scene in the 1980's.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENTS: PLA filaments are widely used in a broad range of printing applications considering the feature of low toxicity and better environmental friendliness. Compared to other brittle PLA, rock space 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so these PLA filaments are not very brittle during 3D printing process.
- HIGH PRECISION FILAMENTS: rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with precise specification. Whichever 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75mm-specification 3d printers and 3d pens in the market are configured to run with these PLA 3D printing filaments.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: 3D printing materials are easy to be negatively affected by moisture, so rock space 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. In this case, you can easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic which is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We devote to offer best 3D printer filaments and quality customer service. rock space PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by 90 days Money Back Guarantee. Please seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
1 x Remote Feed Extruder (Motor Not Included)
- Very useful and durable remote feed extruder.
- Suitable for Anet A8, Prusa I3, Tevo Tarantula 3D printers, etc.
- Features: Durable, easy to use, 3D printer accessories
- Size: 4 cm x 4 cm / 1.57 inches x 1.57 inches (about)
- This kit does not contain a motor. You need to install the extruder on the motor.
The national debate over 3D printed guns has reached Broward County. Starting Monday, Broward County’s Library system suspended use of all 3D printers at its facilities, citing the need for extra caution and weapon concerns.
The suspension was first reported by the Sun Sentinel. Broward libraries currently have seven printers that print 3D objects, in Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, and at the main library in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Broward County Library Director Kelvin Watson doesn’t know how long the printers will be off limits to the public.
Watson told WLRN Monday that the library system is taking the break to provide staff with additional training on how the printers should be used, and how to handle any potential printing of weapons pieces, not only guns.
“Knives…guns…whatever is able to be printed,” Watson said.
This comes after a recent court battle to decide whether instructions for making 3D printed guns should be available online.
In July, a federal judge blocked the publication of 3D gun instructions online, with a temporary restraining order.
While last week’s shooting in front of the Downtown Fort Lauderdale library didn’t prompt the suspension, Watson said it was cause for extra safety concern. On Aug. 7, a man suffered a non-fatal shot near the homeless encampment outside the library.
“Especially in light of what happened at our main library, I just wanted to be extra cautious,” Watson said.
For however long the printers are out of use, libraries’ day-to-day users will see some canceled or modified computer classes that involved the 3D printers.
“It’s affected a handful of our programming that we’ve had to cancel or figure out a new way to teach the class, but not very many,” Watson said.
SUNLU Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing, 3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since ABS material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
SUNLU Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature : 220-240℃ / （428-464℉）
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- ♥Material: ABS – Color: Blue – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool.
- ♥ABS Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle PLA, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.