Luxnwatts is trust and reliable supplier for 3D Printing and 3D Printing Parts, we try our best to improve our quality and user’s experience
our PLA filament is 100% virgin and environment-friendly resin, our filaments without cheap plastic fillers or regrind.
-Extruder Type: Direct Drive/Bowden
-Tube Layer Height: 0.1-0.2 mm
-Fill Density: 0-100% (Wall thickness>0.4 mm)
-Printing Speed: 30-80 mm/s
-Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F)
-Recommended Bed Temperature: 0-55°C (32-131°F);
-Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F)
-Retraction Speed: 20-55 mm/s
-Retraction Distance: 3-8 mm
- 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind. Vacuum sealed with desiccant. 1kg net weight with 1.75mm diameter and 325m length
- Tolerance ± 0.05mm, Spool Size diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm
- Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F), depending on printer model
- Luxnwatts filament is compatible with Creality, Makerbot,FlashForge, Monoprice, XYZprinting and industrial FDM 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
If you are the 3D printing enthusiasts, you must love this tape
Single sheets make it easy to apply and remove tape from the build plate
Cover your printer bed deck for easy removal of prints and replace tape easily as it wears
Professional grade multi-use contractors tape featuring a specially formulated, high tack adhesive
Works for textured, semi-rough, or smooth surfaces, ideal for painted walls and trim, woodwork, glass and metal
Dimension: 9.8″x8.3″ L x W
Number of Items: packages of 30 sheets
For more information and products, please visit: www.amazon.com/shops/affinityinc
- Perfect tape to use for your 3D printer
- Easy to apply and remove, doesn’t easily tear
- Covers most 3D printer print beds with one single piece
- Removes cleanly without adhesive transfer or surface damage
- Adheres quickly and easily to a painted walls, trim, wallpaper, glass and wood
Click Here For More Information
The Buildtak 3D-printing build surface is a 12″ x 12″ square sheet that adheres to a print bed of a fused-filament 3D printer (sold separately) to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward. The sheet is compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately), and has a durable construction that allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material. The build surface can also be used with nylon and t-glase when a thin layer of washable glue stick (sold separately) is spread onto the surface. It installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
Ideal Jacobs manufactures the Buildtak 3D-printing build surface and provides custom services such as rapid prototyping, laser-cutting, machining, and injection molding. The company, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Maplewood, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- For use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Used for 1.75mm PLA Filament
Compatibility Dikale 07A 3d printing pen ASIN: B07BFSPNPR, B07BFT6X2P, B07BFT7GFB, B07BFV1B9S
Material: Non-metal ceramic aerial ceramic material
Package Includes: 1 x Nozzle for 3D Printing Pen
- Nib replacement(heater and nozzle )works for 1.75mm PLA Filament with Dikale 07A 3d printing pen ASIN: B07BFSPNPR, B07BFT6X2P, B07BFT7GFB, B07BFV1B9S
- Enhanced ceramic material for greater reliability and longer service life
- Safety design so it is easy to remove and replace
Visit The Website For More Information…
Pls kindly use this kind of solid glue on hot bed of 3d printer, which can help to stick 3d printing models more tightly.
pls use it on hot bed before printing, and sprinkle a little water when you use a removal tools to make a little gap, the printing models would be easily to take it down.
- Water-soluble material: It is easier to remove the printing models.
- Usage: Use it on hot bed.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…