- Alias: Extruder
- Applicable machinery: 3D printer
- Model: MK8
- Specifications: right, left
I’m an entrepreneur and I want to create my next venture in the 3D printing world.
I have a couple of questions for you:
1. What’s your most painful problem related to 3D printing right now?
2. If you had a magic wand, how would you solve it?
Feel free to tell me about everything related to the 3D printing process from the very beginning when you didn’t have any 3D printer to now where everything is installed and running.
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
IMPORTANT: This right side extrder feeder version.
Depending on the type of extruder you are building using this kit, you might need different parts such as PC4-M6 tube fitting, 4mm OD 2mm ID Bowden Line PTFE tube, or M6 threaded hotend for direct feed extruder version.
1 x Aluminum main extruder body.
1 x Aluminum tension lever.
1 x Idler bearing for 1.75mm filament.
1 x Brass drive gear with 40 sharp teeth.
1 x High tension spring.
1 x Assembly screws.
1xMK8 Right Hand Extruder Aluminum Frame Block(Stepper Motor not Included)
Designed by Makerbot
Extruder kit (right side) Package includes:
– 1 * Aluminum block built into frame
– 1 * Aluminum lever/fulcrum
– 1 * Idler wheel for 1.75mm filament
– 1 * Extruder drive gear 26t
– 1 * High tension spring
– 1 * Assembly screw