Magigoo is an all-in-one 3D printing adhesive that offers sure adhesion with Magic release. What is Magigoo favorite is an easy to use 3D printing adhesive designed to address “the first layer not sticking problem”, the most common problem found in FFF 3D printing technology. This problem occurs when a print detaches itself from the printing platform ruining itself. Perfecting the first layer is vital to get a great foundation for rest of the print. In addition, Magigoo also helps to combat 3D print warping.
- Long-lasting: you can print multiple prints on the same layer of Magigoo. These two samples will get you a good test run. Works with most plastics
- Easy application: applying Magigoo is as easy as child’s play. Tear a sample pack. Put some glue on build surface. Spread with a piece of card on an active printing area only
- Easy-release: Magigoo adhesive properties are designed to release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled
- Easy-clean: Magigoo is easily cleaned with water
- Odourless and safe: Magigoo is safe to use – be it in a closed room or educational workshop with kids
Check Out Our Website For Details…
With this compact and lightweight 3D printing pen, there will be no limits to what you can create. Being merely ¾ in. in diameter and 1.8oz in weight, this 3D pen can be used conveniently by people of any age. The OLED display provides real-time data, ensuring that you’ll always have the right printing mode selected to create the art of your liking. Ventilation holes on both ends of this 3D pen can keep 3D printing pen in long-lasting good performance and prevent overheat motor. Low-noise motor allows kids to totally concentrate on creation; auto-standby mode & auto-shutdown function ensures power-saving performance.
Material (pen): aluminum alloy
Material (nozzle): ceramic
Product Length: 180mm (7.1″)
Product Diameter (Max): 19mm (0.74″)
Product Weight: 1.8oz
Nozzle Diameter: 1.7mm (0.06″)
Power Line Length: 6.6ft
- EASY TO USE: The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. Adjustable temperature, motor speed and filament feeding speed. All these features make our printing pen super easy to operate, and even beginners can use it with no troubles.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE MODES & QUICK HEATING: 2 temperature modes available. High temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter that have melting point between 374°F and 428 °F, including ABS/PLA/FSK/PETG/PVA/WOOD/HIPS and more; low temperature mode for printing filaments with 1.75mm diameter which can melt between 185°F and 203°F; rapid heating in just a few seconds.
- STURDINESS & PORTABILITY: Aluminum alloy construction perfectly combines durability and sleek appearance; power line with USB port allows users to charge this 3D pen using laptops, and even power banks, so you can free your imagination anywhere and anytime.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic shape prevents hand slip and failed work, improving your creation and craftsmanship with superior precision so that you can create the exact masterpiece that you have in your wildest imagination.
- LIVE UP TO YOUR POTENTIALS: You can use this professional printing 3D pen for various applications, including but not limited to drafting, creating prototypes, 3d sculpting or even spatial learning, ideal for adults and can also be used by kids. Time to realize your imagination and creativity now!
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Amolen provides higher quality 3D printing materials like PLA(includes silk /marble /bronze/copper/shining /wood PLA/conductive/glow in the dark/temp color change), PETG, flexible TPU and more.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- TEMPERATURE CHANGING COLOR – Under 33ºC it looks green and above that it starts getting yellow
- PREMIER MATERIAL – Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
Click Here For More Information
About CoLiDo D1315 CoLiDo D1315 3D Printer enables you to rapidly bring ideas to life. Every Delta Printer features a circular print bed, which is perfect for displaying, teaching and learning, brings wide angle vision for all makers and viewers. Let’s enjoy the fantastic model-making experiences! Faster Printing Speed With simplicity in mind, our D1315 has advantage of less complicated construction, non-moving build platform, as well as lighter moving parts, which add up to ensure high-speed, smooth and precise prints. Product Specification ① Printing ： Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Build Volume: DIA-130*150mm Precision: 50Micros(± 0.05mm) Filament diameter: 1.75mm Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm ② Mechanical ： Nozzle quantity：1 PC Frame: Steel Platform: PMMA Platform with Adhesive tape XYZ Bearing: Steel ③ Dimension ： Printer Size: ￠250*445 mm Package Size: 340*340*590 mm Net Weight: 4.5 KG Gross Weight: 6.5 KG ④ Software & Electrical : Software Package: Repetier-Host File Type: .STL, . G-CODE Opearting system: Windows 7 and above, MAC OS Storage Temperature: 0º – 32ºC (32º – 90ºF) Operating Temperature: 15º – 32ºC (60º – 90ºF) Power: 30W Connection: USB ⑤ Product Feature : Easy to Use Fast print speed Stable with high precision Safe, Low energy consuming Cost effective Customer Service: If you have any problems, you can send an E-mail to us with your Order ID and problem details. 24 hours customer support with technical help for daily printer use.
- Fast print: Delta design, 3 axles moving at the same time, 30% faster than XYZ printing technology
- 0.05 mm layer resolution printing quality, two times more precise than other low cost 3d printers, which usually print with 0.1 mm layer resolution
- Ready to print, fully assembled and calibrated. Compact design with premium quality parts, portable machine with reliable printing quality.
- Included in box 50g sample filament, filament spool holder, adhesive tape, plastic bed scraper, bed leveling hex wrench
- Widest range of filament compatibility with any make’s filaments with 1.75 mm diameter and temperature ranging from 190℃ to 210℃. Compatible with all filament types PLA, Wood, Bronze, luminous, temperature change, transparent PLA.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
MP Select Mini 3D Printer
Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
That isn’t how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSDTM card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price!
Affordable 3D printing for everyone
All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types
Quick-release steel gear filament feeder
Easy to use color LCD
0.4mm extruder diameter
Complete kit with bed scraper, and MicroSDTM card with preloaded model files
Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity
PC and Mac compatible
Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…