1.-1.75mm 1 KG Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm).
2. -ABS (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuum Sealed With Desiccant.
3. -Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F).
4.Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.52″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Brand: Dazzle Light
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Print temperature: 190℃-220℃ (374℉-428℉)
Print speed: 50-100 mm/s
Base plate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 330 m（1082.6 FT）
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃.
At DAZZLE LIGHT, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
About DAZZLE LIGHT
DAZZLE LIGHT is a profession Research and Manufacture 3D printer filament and 3D Pen Quality is our number one priority
and we promise to provide 100% satisfaction service. we use 100% USA raw materials to guarantee its smooth and accuracy
that achieves best printing result and Every 3D filament is vacuum sealed and hand checked before fulfilled to you.
If you got any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re always happy to help.
- 1.75mm 1 KG Filament ABS Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuum Sealed With Desiccant
- Original ecological material : No smells, No pollution
- Ultra-Smooth: No oily residue, No air bubbles, No kinks or breaks
- Worry-Free Warranty: 360 days free replacement policy ,another We Commitment to refund
Click Here For More Information
X – PRO is a new dual-extruder 3d printer developed according to user requirements, which is applicable to families, schools, 3d printing fans, makers and businesses. .
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer X-pro
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,1 roll of 1kg ABS filament, color randomly selected.
USB Pen Drive
Filament guide tube
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Build Volume: 230 L X 150 W X 150 H mm
Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal
Extruder Quantity: TWO
Product Weight: 23 Software: QIDI TECH Software
Operating Systems: Windows 7/ 8 / 10 , Mac OS X
Windows system computer :print via USB Pen Drive ,Ethernet .
Mac OS system computer :Only support print via USB Pen Drive
Voltage: 115V ~ 230 V
- Software: specifically customized and easy to use QIDI TECH 3d printer software.
- Removable Build Platform: finished models can be removed easily.
- 4.3-inch full color touchscreen: user friendly design.
- Breakpoint Printing : If there is a power outage during the printing process, the printer will automatically save the breakpoint.
- Turbofan with four sides blowing ,better cooling
Click Here For More Information
PolyBoxTM is a filament storage box that allows you to store your materials in their optimum printing environment while still being able to print with them. PolyBoxTM features a thermo-hygrometer to monitor your filaments inside the box. The humidity is regulated by large desiccant bags which absorb moisture from the air inside the PolyBoxTM, specifically designed for hygroscopic materials such as PolySmoothTM, PVA or Nylon. The PolyBoxTM can house two 1kg spools simultaneously or one 3kg spool and is compatible with both 1.75mm and 2.85mm filament diameters.
Desiccant type: Silica gel
Desiccant specifications: 4*Desiccant sachets 100g
Supported filament spools: 2 spools ≤ 1kg or 1 spool 3kg
Humidity range : 10-99%
Accuracy : ±5%
Response: 10 seconds
Temperature range: -50~70 °C
Accuracy: ±1 °C
Battery specifications: LR44*1
Product size: 315(L)*190(W)*310(H)
Package sizes: 196(L)*320(W)*320(H)
Product weight (without desiccants and wires)s: 1.150kgs
Package weight: 1.700kgs
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Multiple Materials: : PolyBox can print with two 1kg spools simultaneously perfectly suited to dual extrusion printing or use one 3kg spool for longer prints or industrial users. Cut the 150cm filament guide tube to suit your setup.
- Built in Thermo-Hygrometer:PolyBox includes a built in high precision thermo-hygrometer to allow the user to monitor the humidity and temperature inside the PolyBox. The humidity can be maintained below 15% to prevent filament moisture absorption.
Click Here For More Information
IvernTech Filament holder: compatible with 1Kg pla, abs, wood, tpu, nylon, flexible filaments.
1 x Filament holder
1 x Pack of allen key and screws
- IvernTech 3d printer filament rack
- Widely used for 1KG pla, abs, wood, tpu, nylon, flexible filaments and lighter filaments
- The sticker paper can be peeled off before assemble it
- Filament pictured is for display purpose only, not included
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
COMPLEMENT YOUR 3D PRINTER WITH THE BEST 3D FILAMENT SPOOL
Epitome of Quality
Print out impressive designs every time with the smoothest extruding PLA filament. Made with the highest-quality
materials, produced under strict quality control, and vacuum sealed to keep moisture at bay, our PLA 1.75mm
filament ensures your print outs are bubble-free and extra strong while protecting your 3D printer by preventing
jamming. This 3D printing filament has passed CQC, CE and UL certification of the United States and comes
with a hard-to-find lifetime guarantee that makes every purchase completely risk-free.
Make 3D printing an eco-conscious affair with our non-toxic PLA filament spool. We’ve created it using highly
renewable and biodegradable sources such as corn or starch, and used toxin-free inks that never spread out any
poisonous materials when disposed of. Available in white, black, red, green and blue, these spools are the best
choice for anyone looking to dive into the exciting world of 3D printing without causing any harm to the environment.
Here’s what distinguishes our PLA 3D printer spool filaments:
– Tangle-free and round filaments easily feed into your printer.
– Compatible with most 3D printers even those without heating beds.
– Unmatched interlayer adhesion gives your print outs extra strength.
– Feature a low extrusion temperature of 195-210C (383-410F).
– Produces an unmatched accuracy of +/-0.03mm for precision.
– Smooth flow prevents any warping or formation of bubbles.
Create the most elaborate designs with the strongest and smoothest flowing 1.75mm filament strands for your 3D printer.
- SUPER SMOOTH EXTRUSION: Never have to deal with 3D printing filaments that jam at the nozzle again. Strict quality control ensures our 1.75mm 3D PLA filament strands are always round for easy feeding into your printer, effectively preventing any plugging or breakage.
- NO MORE BUBBLING: Bring even the most intricate designs to life with this bubble-free 1kg PLA filament spool. The smooth flowability of the 3D printer refill keeps warping at bay and works with the industry-leading accuracy of +/-0.03mm to produce impressive results.
- EXTRA STRONG STRUCTURE: Superior interlayer adhesion of our 3D printer filament 1.75mm spool gives your print outs great durability and keeps shrinkage to a minimum. Create more elaborate designs with one of the strongest 3D printing filament spools.
- WORKS WITH MOST MACHINES: Unlike other plastic filament 3D printer spools that require a heated bed, ours feature a low extrusion temperature of 195-210C (383-410F) for wide machine compatibility. This 3D print material works with Makerbot, UP, Cubify, Leapfrog, Creatr, Builder, Reprap, Felix, and others.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Experience high-quality 3D filament strands in action all without having anything to lose. Our PLA refill spools come with an iron-clad lifetime warranty to give you total peace of mind and the best bang for your buck.
Check Out Our Website For Details…