- Heat resistant filament
- Can withstand temperatures well above 110 °C.
- Harder and Stronger than ABS filament
3D Printe filaments White are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATHCHBOX 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
Epitome of Quality
Print out impressive designs every time with the smoothest extruding PLA filament. Made with the highest-quality
materials, produced under strict quality control, and vacuum sealed to keep moisture at bay, our PLA 1.75mm
filament ensures your print outs are bubble-free and extra strong while protecting your 3D printer by preventing
jamming. This 3D printing filament has passed CQC, CE and UL certification of the United States and comes
with a hard-to-find lifetime guarantee that makes every purchase completely risk-free.
Make 3D printing an eco-conscious affair with our non-toxic PLA filament spool. We’ve created it using highly
renewable and biodegradable sources such as corn or starch, and used toxin-free inks that never spread out any
poisonous materials when disposed of. Available in white, black, red, green and blue, these spools are the best
choice for anyone looking to dive into the exciting world of 3D printing without causing any harm to the environment.
Here’s what distinguishes our PLA 3D printer spool filaments:
– Tangle-free and round filaments easily feed into your printer.
– Compatible with most 3D printers even those without heating beds.
– Unmatched interlayer adhesion gives your print outs extra strength.
– Feature a low extrusion temperature of 195-210C (383-410F).
– Produces an unmatched accuracy of +/-0.03mm for precision.
– Smooth flow prevents any warping or formation of bubbles.
Create the most elaborate designs with the strongest and smoothest flowing 1.75mm filament strands for your 3D printer.
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. Dazzle Light 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. Dazzle Light 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. Dazzle Light 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Brand: Dazzle Light
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Print temperature: 220℃-240℃ (428℉-464℉)
Print speed: 50-100 mm/s
Base plate temperature: 80℃-120℃ (176℉-248℉)
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 400 m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃
DAZZLE LIGHT is a professional 3D printer filament manufacturer specialized in providing various colors and materials for 3d printing.
Quality is our number one priority and we promise to provide 100% satisfaction service.
ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a tough and durable thermoplastic.
Because of its ability to with stand higher temperatures, ABS is one of the most popular and commonly chosen materials on the market.
Unlike other cheap ABS filament, we use 100% USA raw materials to guarantee its smooth and accuracy.
12 month warranty against manufacturer defects and quality related issues.
If you encounter any problems, please contact us, we will be the first time for you to solve.
Size: 3mm nominal, 2.85mm +/-0.05mm actual
Extrusion Temperature Range: 210 to 225 Celsius
PLA PRO(PLA+) Advantages:
Superb layer bonding
High rigidity. Good glossiness.
Several times tougher than PLA
Smoother finished printouts.
No cracking or brittle problem.
PLA PRO prints about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA and produces strong products.