– A set of 6 3D printer tools, rigid, functional, various sizes, various shapes, various uses
– Excellent flexible flat top, stainless steel, anti-destructive
– Solid and comfortable wooden handle
– Coarse neck can be used to remove the raft and trim the support
Size: 6 various sizes
Material: Stainless steel with Natural wooden handle
Color: Brown and Yellow
Directions for Use
To remove the print from the bed, process the edges of the print under the corners of the print about halfway between the tip of the insert and the handle
Next, use a sawing action to place the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Tilting or twisting the blade slightly will help speed up printing
If the blade under the printer does not start, align the left edge of the tool with the right corner of the printer and rotate the handle clockwise. Repeat until the corner rises and let the blade begin to descend
If the print sticks firmly to the print bed, try pushing the tool closer to the print. This places the thicker part of the blade (closest to the handle) under the object and helps pry the part as a wedge. Rock the blade loose and repeat
If the print is jammed too tightly to be removed by a tool, you may need to slightly increase the initial nozzle height. The idea is to have the print firmly attached to the bed during the printing process, but the tool can still be used to remove it.
Package includes :
6*3D Print Removal Tools
- Enhanced 6 pack: It contains 6 sizes. You can choose the right one to help identify printed matter.
- Thicker neck that does not bend easily: It takes a little harder to loosen stubborn prints, but it does not use any of your items as the print bed.
- Amazing and Versatile: Although it is marketed as a 3D print removal tool, it is also great for removing stickers and scratching a small amount of thread because you do not have a flat bed and get stuck in bed and help remove the paint tape to leave Of the residue. Good removal of freshly printed parts
- Durable and hard: Please note that this is not intended to pry off the print from the bed, just as with a putty knife. More to slide when printing and gliding, or you may be able to swipe the middle of the print and “cut” the print. It’s thin and fragile, it can get it under print, but not too fragile – it’s thick enough to be durable, assuming you’re not prizing it. This will surely ruin this tool. This tool is much better than trying to use something else
- Yellow wooden handle tool Speeds removal of parts from print bed.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…