The 3D printing technology is one of the most exciting things that is happening in the world today. With endless possibilities and exponential growth, sky is truly the limit. TechOrbits is proud and excited to participate in this progressive market with our top quality 3D filament
We evaluated more than 150 top 3D filament factories from around the world and partnered with the best one to bring you a consistent filament that you can count on every time
Stellar Customer Service
2 hours average email response time, 24/7 365 days a year
EXTRUDER TEMP:220-235 ° C
BED TEMP:80-110 ° C
BED ADHESION: Kapton/Hairspray
Monthly Giveaway for Special Creations
Submit photos of what you create using our filament for a chance to win a FREE filament refill and have your work featured on our website and social media accounts
- ABS 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 2.2LBS/1KG dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. Compatible with most 3D printers and pens. ABS is made out of oil-based resources. Has a higher melting point than PLA, a longer life span and is sturdier and more durable.
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE: Heating Bed Temperature is from 90 to 110°C. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the ABS filament is from 210 to 230°C. Please print on a heated surface when using ABS filament as your prints will be deformed if you don’t.
- DURABLITY & LONGEVITY: TechOrbits 3D printing filament is VACUUM SEALED to prevent your filament from absorbing water from the air. Unsealed filament can result in bad print quality, higher nozzle temperature requirements as well as broken filament.
- MONTHLY GIVEAWAY FOR SPECIAL CREATIONS: Submit photos of what you create using our filament for a chance to win a FREE filament refill and have your work featured on our website and social media accounts
- WHAT YOU GET: TechOrbits 3D ABS Filament 2.2 LBS/1KG Black + TechOrbits unparalleled customer service