Professional-grade 3D printer filament makes every creative endeavor stronger and more beautiful.
Whether you’re a student, engineer or artist looking to expand their medium, Titan 3D printer filament is crafted to help you take your innovative concepts and bring them into the world. Made with PLA bioplastic derived from corn, Titan 3D Printer Filament is made for every Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) on the market, giving you more range and versatility in the classroom, the office and with home 3D printers.
Precision Filament Means Flawless Printing
Boasting a 1.75mm diameter and +/- tolerance of 0.03, our ecofriendly filament is made from pure recycled raw materials without the use of a plasticizer. And because we offer 10 fantastic colors, we can help you create a colorful world of your own.
True Printing Versatility
Our premium printer filaments are perfect for designers, engineers, and students alike; truly anyone who values innovation and precision crafting. When you need high-quality designs that stand up to heat and your bold visions, choose Titan 3D Printer Filament and make your 3D project one of a kind.
- Smooth Finish
- Solid Glossiness
- High Rigidity
- 100% PLA, Pure Recycling Raw Materials
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Tolerance: +/- 0.03
- Printing Temperature: 190C – 210C
Compatibility:MakerBot, RepRap, LeapFrog, Flash Forge, Printrbot, LulzBot, DeltaWASP, Witbox, Zortrax, Solidoodle, TutularBot, and most desktop 3D printers on the market.
Take your 3D project from average to unforgettable with 3D printer filament from Titan 3D. Click ‘Add to Cart’ to get yours now.
- PRECISION DIAMETER – Titan 3D filament is a PLA bioplastic finely-tuned to 1.75mm for crisp, clean printing and stronger layered bonding.
- SPOOL COILING TECHNOLOGY – Avoid breakage during the printing process thanks to our advanced spoiling process that reduces deformed, tangled filament, clear Spool.
- VERSATILE MODELING – Titan 3D printing filaments are confirmed to work with all Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printers available today.
- ECOFRIENDLY MATERIALS – Crafted with corn bioplastic, Titan 3D printer filament is plasticizer free, making it safe for classroom or home use.
- VIBRANT COLORS – We offer spools in 10 high-quality colors with temperature ranges of 190-210C. Art projects and engineering models never looked so amazing!