Introducing the Vertex Nano a nano sized 3D printer based on the accuracy and usability of our first Vertex 3D printer. With a 9.06 in. x 5.91 in. x 6.3 in. frame and weighing only 5 lbs, the Vertex Nano is the perfect sized desktop 3D printer. The Nano brings you the same high resolution 3D printing capabilities as the K8400 with a 100 micron layer resolution.Use the Vertex Nano to quickly print your creative ideas straight from your desk with a 40 mm/s print speed. The 3.15 in. x 3.15 in. build plate is magnetically attached to the x-axis and uses a BuildTak bed surface for easy removal of 3D prints. Connect your K8600 via USB to a Windows, Linux or MacOS computer for board firmware updates. Load your prints directly with an SD card to begin printing.
- QUALITY & SIZE: At under 10 inches tall and under 6 inches wide, print with the same, high-quality as the K8400 at a fraction of the size. Use 1.75 mm PLA or ABS filament to create professional quality 3D prints right from your desk.
- MAGNETIC REMOVEABLE BED PLATE: The metal Nano bed plate magnetically attaches to the bed holder. After a print is completed, detach the bed plate for easy print removal.
- BED LEVELING MEMORY: Manually set your bed leveling settings and save them to the K8600’s memory.
- ISOLATOR UPGRADE: Hotend isolator guides have upgraded from the K8400’s plastic model to a new metal version. A fan is also attached to the hotend isolator to assist in temperature control.
- PEACE AND QUIET PRINTING: Print your prototypes and projects in near silence with a low operating noise level of 45 dBA.