How to use?
1. Connect power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
2. Connect hotbed to heated wire , please note the anode and cathode.
3. Connect digital control signal to Gnd,D8.
4. Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+
5. Choose one signal group to connect.
1 x MOS module
-It can only choose 3 OR 4 signal group .
-Pay attention to polarity.
- Extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more.
- Superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A).
- Can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control.
- Can use digital signal of 5-24v to control.
- Functional test has been conducted on each unit.