Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from Virgin Grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• PLA (Polylactic Acid) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
• Net Weight: 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 170°C – 230°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
• Package Includes: 1x 3D Filament roll with spool.
- THERMOPLASTIC POLYLACTIC ACID [MSDS APPROVED] – With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object. Natural PLA Premium Quality MSDS Approved 3D Printer Filament.
- HIGH SPECS – PLA [Polylactic Acid] 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed. Quality Black Filament With The Highest Dimensional Accuracy Means The Nozzle Won’t Get Blocked. Don’t Risk Damaging Your Expensive 3D Printer With Unvetted Filaments.
- TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATION – Recommended Printing Temperature range 170°C – 230°C – PLA allows higher print speed, more accurate placement of material with proper cooling (it does not shrink as much) and also thinner build heights because of less resistance from the plastic coming out the nozzle, where abs even at high temps (252C) is still sticky and has high viscosity.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Get The Absolute Best Filament & Support At Half The Cost Of Main Brand Filaments. Save Money Without Risking Your Equipment, Print Quality, & Time!
- HIGH COMPATIBLE – For most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.