12864 LCD Controller:
You can easy Connect it to your Ramps Board using the “Smart Adapter” included.
After Connecting this Panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller Supplies Power for your SD card.
Further more all Actions like Calibration, Axes Movements can be Done by just using the Rotary Encoder on the Smart Controller.
Print your 3D Designs without PC, just with a G-Code Design Stored on the SD Card.
Fully Assembled & Tested, No Soldering Required.
The Modular Design includes Plug in Stepper Drivers and Extruder Control Electronics on an Arduino MEGA Shield
For Easy Service, Part Replacement, Upgrade-Ability and Expansion.
Mega 2560 R3 Board:
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
Suitable for driving stepper motors below 8V ~ 35V 2A;
Very simple step direction control interface;
Five different stepping modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16;
Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum current output, can get better step rate;
Automatic current decay mode detection / selection;
High heat will result circuit cut, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection;
Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
1 x 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x LCD12864 Intelligent controller
1 x Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
5 x A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink
1 x Adapter
2 x FC flat cable
1 x USB Cable
- Brilliant 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs. Including RAMPS 1.4 Board, LCD12864, Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module, and other accessories.
- This full graphic Smart LCD12864 Intelligent controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display.
- RAMPS (RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield) is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3 is fully compatible with the original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects.
- A4988 StepStick Module is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation.