XTC-3D® is a protective coating for smoothing and finishing 3D printed parts. Two liquids are mixed together and brushed onto any 3D print. Coating self-levels and wets out uniformly without leaving brush strokes. Working time is 10 minutes and cure time is about 4 hours (depending on mass and temperature). XTC-3D® cures to a hard, impact resistant coating that can be sanded, primed and painted.
Adding colors and metal effects is easy. Use with UV Resistant Pigment for XTC-3D (ASIN: B01BKSLHHK) to paint and seal at the same time!
Inexpensive to Use: 1 oz covers 100+ square inches.
90% Time & Labor Savings: XTC-3D® fills in 3D print striations and creates a smooth, high gloss finish. The need to post finish is almost eliminated.
Coat any 3D Print Surface: XTC-3D® can be applied to both SLA and SLS prints. It works with PLA, ABS, Laywoo, Powder Printed Parts and other rigid media. It also can be used to coat EPS, EPDM and urethane foam as well as wood, plaster, fabric, cardboard and paper.
XTC-3D® does not contain VOC’s, phthalates or phosphates.
- Epoxy Coating for 3D Printed Objects
- Smooths and finishes 3D Printed Objects
- Compatible with FDM, SLA and SLS prints. A little goes a long way: 1oz covers 100 sq. inches!
- It works with PLA, ABS, Laywoo, Powder Printed Parts and other rigid media. It also can be used to coat EPS, EPDM and urethane foam as well as wood, plaster, fabric, cardboard and paper.
- Dries clear with a gloss finish. Use with UV Resistant Pigment for XTC-3D to color and seal at the same time!